- Shop by Style
- Burmese Jade Necklace Set - 10mm
Burmese Jade Necklace Set - 10mm
Burmese Jade (or Burma Jade) is especially prized throughout Chinese and Latin American cultures, often holding more value than gold. It is referred to as the “stone of heaven” by the Chinese.
Burmese jade is a jadeite and as the name implies is mined in Burma.
The sterling silver handcrafted leaf clasp is designed to feature on the side at your collar bone or in the back like a traditional clasp.
Jade is the anniversary gemstone for the 3rd and 30th year of marriage. It is believed to bring prosperity to the owner as well as help produce longevity, fertility, serenity, wisdom balance, perspective and stability.
- 10mm fine Burmese jade
- 19.75 inches long
- sterling silver handcrafted leaf clasp
- 10mm earrings
- sterling silver french hook ear wires
- clear ear clutches included
- 1 inch from top of ear wire to bottom of stone