Labradorite Necklace with sterling silver accents and chain.
A member of the Feldspar family, Labradorite is treasured for its beautiful play of color known as labradorescence. The stone is composed of aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes. The perfect necklace for everyday or office wear right into evening.
First discovered in Labrador, Canada by Moravian missionaries in 1770 who named it for the area. It became a popular gem in Europe in the 18th and 19th centuries. Labradorite is also found in Finland, Greenland, Scandinavia, Russia, Italy, Madagascar, Mexico and the USA.
Each stone is one of a kind and flashes from blues to greens and yellows in the same stone depending on the light. When you select your option, the photo of your piece will be shown.
Labradorite is known as the stone of serendipity and synchronicity. Being in the right place at the right time just seems to occur more often when using this stone.
- Labradorite Necklace 1 - stone size 20x36mm
- Labradorite Necklace 2 - stone size 16x35mm
- Labradorite Necklace 3 - stone size 20x39mm
- Labradorite Necklace 4 - stone size 23x44mm
- sterling silver (.925) hand textured bail.
- 20 inch sterling silver cable chain