Sodalite Statement Earrings - Butterfly 1
Sodalite Long Butterfly Wing Cut Statement Earrings with fine and sterling silver.
Sodalite is a rich royal blue mineral many confuse for Lapis Lazuli. Named for it's high sodium content, it is often found with white patches or veins. Although discovered in Greenland, the largest deposits are found in Ontario, Canada.
Sodalite is believed to be the stone of truth, logic, efficiency and rationality. It is a wonderful stone to aide in communication.
****One of a kind statement earrings. You will receive the earrings in this photo.
- 15x37mm Sodolite gemstones
- Sterling silver (.925) setting
- Sterling silver (.925) french hook ear wire
- 2 inches from top of ear wire to bottom of stone
- clear ear clutches included